Netflix Standard Display Offer 728x90

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday's Flavors

Spring time is in full effect and I can truly say I'm excited.  It's the perfect time of year for one of my absolute favorite beers. Pyramid's Audacious Apricot Ale, for some this beer may be to sweet but you can check out Pyramids other great offerings below.

Toady's Flavors:

Pyramid's Audacious Apricot Ale














Producer: Pyramid Breweries

Location: Seattle, Washington. Sacramento, California. Berkeley, California. Walnut Creek, California.

Types and alcohol content:

Audacious Apricot Ale- 5.1%
Hay Wire Hefeweizen- 5.2%
Thunderhead Indian Pale Ale- 6.7%
Curve Ball Blonde Ale- 5%

Fun Facts: Pyramid Breweries has 4 restaurants or "Alehouses" in Seattle, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, and Sacramento. Pyramid also has a taproom in Portland.


My opinion: I have only had the Apricot Ale and the Hefeweizen, and I love both. But like I said, if sweets not your deal I recommend their award winning Hefewiezen. If any of you have had the Blonde or the IPA, comment below and let us know how they are. By the way, all are wheat beers except for the IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment