Netflix Standard Display Offer 728x90

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Top Twenty Love Jams You Need In Your Ipod

In my Outfitting the Evolved Bachelor post, I suggested using music for ambiance. From personal experience here are twenty of the best smooth jams for creating that... how do I put this delicately, loving atmosphere.


20. Barry White- Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby

 

19. Luther Vandross-Can I Take You Out Tonight?

 

18. The Delfonics- Hey Love



17. The Temptations- Just My Imagination

 

16. Four Tops- Ain't No Women Like The One I Got

 

15. Frankie Valli- Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

 

14. The Isley Brothers- Voyage To Atlantis



13. Seattle Art Of Noise- Moments In Love

 

12. Sade- Smooth Operator

 

11. Otis Redding- These Arms Of Mine

 

10. Boyz II Men- I'll Make Love To You



9. Teddy Pendergrass- Love TKO

 

8. Aerosmith- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

 

7. Marvin Gaye- Distant Lover



6. Bootsy Collins- I'd Rather Be With You

 

5. Kool and the Gang- Summer Madness (extended mix)



4. Al Green- All I Need



3. Isley Brothers- Between The Sheets

 

2. Marvin Gaye- Lets Get It On

 

1. Lenny Williams- Cause I Love You




Let me know what you guy's think or if maybe you feel I missed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment